Terms of Service
How Does It Work?
TopAgent2000.com is an online resource that matches you with real estate professionals that are right for your needs. They compete for your business and you choose the one that you like best. Our services are provided free of charge to individual home sellers and buyers. When you submit a request to find an agent to help you buy or sell your home, we use your preferences, choices, and interests to match you with agents who will best serve your needs. We are able to refer agents in most locations throughout the U.S. TopAgent2000.com does not broker transactions. We simply put you in contact with service professionals. Once you have successfully bought or sold a home, we receive a fee from the real estate professional. The terms of any agreement between you and real estate professionals are not endorsed, recommended or otherwise known to or by TopAgent2000.com.
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of TopAgent2000.com or its content suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of TopAgent2000.com and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. All software used on this site is the property of TopAgent2000.com or its software suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws.
Personal & Non-commercial use limitation
The Intellectual Property is provided solely for your personal, non-commercial use. You agree to abide by all additional copyright notices, information, or restrictions contained in any material or content on the Site. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, distribute, and/or exploit any Intellectual Property in any way (including by e-mail or other electronic means) from this Website without TopAgent2000.com’s express prior written consent. Modification of any Intellectual Property or use of any Intellectual Property for any other purpose is a violation of the copyrights, trademark rights, and other proprietary rights. The use of any Intellectual Property on any other site or networked computer environment, or maintaining unauthorized links to the Site, is prohibited by these Terms.
WE, OUR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES AND/OR OUR SUPPLIERS, PARTICIPATING LENDERS, AND REAL ESTATE PROFESSIONALS PROVIDE OUR WEB SITE AND SERVICES "AS IS" AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OR CONDITION, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY. TopAgent2000 ’S SERVICES IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. WE, OUR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES AND/OR OUR SUPPLIERS, PARTICIPATING LENDERS, AND REAL ESTATE PROFESSIONALS SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO: (1) ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT; (2) ANY WARRANTIES THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE SERVICES AND MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS; (3) ANY WARRANTIES REGARDING THE USE, OR RESULTS OF THE USE, OF THE SERVICES AND MATERIALS PROVIDED BY THE SITE IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, OR OTHERWISE BY THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE WHETHER RESULTING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, FROM BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORTIOUS BEHAVIOR, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF TopAgent2000 AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS, PARTICIPATING LENDERS, AND REAL ESTATE PROFESSIONALS HAD BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES. YOU ALONE ASSUME ANY AND ALL COSTS ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. Some states do not allow the disclaimer of implied warranties, so the foregoing disclaimer may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other legal rights that vary from state to state.
Limitations of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL TopAgent2000.COM, INCLUDING ITS RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND/OR OUR SUPPLIERS, PARTICIPATING LENDERS, AND REAL ESTATE PROFESSIONALS, BE LIABLE FOR ANY INJURY, DEATH, LOSS, CLAIM, DAMAGE, ACT OF GOD, ACCIDENT, DELAY, OR ANY SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, WHICH ARISE OUT OF OR ARE IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH ANY USE OF THIS SITE OR WITH ANY DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE, OR FOR ANY INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THIS SITE, EVEN IF A PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Responsibilities of our participating Real Estate Professionals
In using our services as a registered real estate professionals with TopAgent2000.com, you warrant and agree to the following:
- You are a real estate salesperson or broker with a current and valid license, of legal age, and capable of forming a legally binding contract;
- You have three (3) or more years experience in your local market area to assist sellers and buyers.
- You have individually either sold five (5) million in real estate or completed twenty (20) transactions within the last twelve (12) months.
- The information you submit to TopAgent2000.com is true and complete and that you will maintain and promptly update your Profile or other Information supplied to TopAgent2000.com or to Users;
- You have obtained your Broker' s permission to use the TopAgent2000.com service;
- You will not register or represent yourself as a prospective buyer or seller, even if your intention is to buy or sell property;
- You will not use the lead information and details obtained through TopAgent2000.com to locate, identify or directly contact a home seller or home buyer in any manner until you have officially accepted the request from TopAgent2000.com;
- You have complied with all real estate licensing laws and have adequate and appropriate insurance coverage;
- Any and all information you submit to customers constitutes your offering of service and not TopAgent2000.com's offering of service;
- You will provide customers with all information and notices legally required with all real estate licensing and regulatory requirements applicable to real estate agents;
- Your products and services does not violate any applicable laws or regulations;
- You will promptly maintain and update of any changes in your license status;
- TopAgent2000.com reserves the right, at it's sole discretion, to terminate your participation in our program for any reason;
You agree to pay TopAgent2000.com a referral fee of 25% of the gross referred side commission calculated on a minimum of 2% gross sale price prior to any split between the real estate professional and his or her broker, or allocation of a payment to another party (including but not limited to referral fee payments to other third parties) for all successful referrals (a qualified real estate closing) that originate at TopAgent2000.com's Web site;
- A referral from TopAgent2000.comis any person (buyer or seller) who is introduced, sent or referred to you by email, fax or phone from TopAgent2000.com;
- If required, you will obtain the appropriate approval/authorization from all relevant governmental authorities and other parties in order to complete a TopAgent2000.com referral and to pay the corresponding referral fee to TopAgent2000.com;
- You recognize that fraudulent usage of any service provided by TopAgent2000.com real estate services may subject you to liability.
Responsibilities of Buyers & Sellers
In using our services as a home buyer and/or home seller, you warrant and promise that:
- All information you provide will be accurate, current and truthful to the best of your knowledge including valid contact information.
- You are interested in either buying and/or selling property
- You expressly consent to being contacted by us and by our lenders and/or real estate professionals via the contact information provided by you in order that we may provide the services set forth on our site, and you hereby consent to any such calls even if your phone number is on any Do Not Call list.
- You are of legal age and are otherwise capable of forming a legally binding contract.