TopAgent2000 does business in accordance with the Federal Fair Housing Law
(The Fair Housing Amendments Act of 1988)
It is Illegal to Discriminate Against Any Person because of Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Handicap, Familial Status, or National Origin
- In the sale or rental of housing
- In advertising the sale or rental of housing
- In the financing of housing
- In the provision of real estate brokerage services
- In the appraisal of housing
- Blockbusting is also illegal
TopAgent2000 provides Real Estate buying and selling leads for Real Estate Brokers across the U.S. Real Estate Brokers receiving leads through TopAgent2000 must abide by the terms of the FEDERAL FAIR HOUSING LAW!
If you feel you have been discriminated against, you may file a complaint with :
U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development,
Assistant Secretary for Fair Housing and Equal Opportunity, Washington, D.C. 20410.